Joining the Discovery Owners Club
Thank you for your interest in joining the Discovery Owners Club. We currently offer two classes of membership, Full (single) and Family.
- Full members receive regular copies of Discourse, have full access to the club forum and are insured for any Discovery Owners Club event. Children under 17 years of age residing at the member's address are also covered. The annual subscription fee for a full member is £24.
- Family membership covers the full member plus any additional adults of 17 years or older residing at the same address. Only one copy of Discourse is issued, family members do not receive additional copies. Family members may enter events or competitions as the named full member as long as a valid driving license is held by that member. The annual subscription fee for a family membership is £24 plus a £5 for each additional membership card.
Online payments using your credit or debit card or by bank transfer are processed on our behalf by PayPal. If you don't already have an account, you can create one before you make your payment. Your membership number and forum login details will be sent to you by email automatically on successful completion of the PayPal transaction.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please click here for a printable form (Adobe PDF format).
Brand New Members
For online membership application only please apply through here.
Members may renew their membership within 2 months prior to their renewal date (i.e. from the 1st day of the month preceding renewal - 1st June for a 31 July renewal) and up to the last day of the month past their renewal date (31 August for a 31 July renewal) without impact to their renewal date (i.e. it would remain at 31 July). After this point the membership becomes ‘inactive’ at which point the membership would become ‘lapsed’ and the member would need to rejoin. If you wish to renew an existing club membership online, please log into your account details and follow the renewal links.
Former/Lapsed Members Rejoining
If you are a returning member and wish to rejoin the club online, please apply through here.
If you have any difficulties when attempting to pay through PayPal, please contact email@example.com indicating the exact nature of the problem and also some browser information:
- exactly what it was you were attempting to do (join, renew, rejoin etc.)
- which browser you are using (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera etc.). The easiest way to find out is to press the F1 key.
- which version of the browser (i.e. 8.0). Normally found along with the help system (tools/about... or help/about... dependant upon which browser and version you are running).
- any compatibility settings you have as default (i.e. IE Compatibility View On).
For more information, please contact the Membership Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post on:
The Membership Secretary
Discovery Owners Club
47 Water Street
PayPal (Europe) Ltd. is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United
Kingdom as an electronic money institution.
PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.